4 mark questions
- Explain two contrasting ways in which Christians might worship.
- Explain two contrasting ways in which Christians celebrate baptism.
- Explain two contrasting examples of how Christians might seek to convert people to Christianity.
5 mark questions
- Explain two ways in which Christian churches might respond to persecution.
- Explain two ways in which Christians might pray.
- Explain two ways in which Christians might celebrate Christmas.
Remember, each question is followed by the line: Refer to sacred writings or another source of Christian belief in your answer.
12 mark questions
- ‘Christmas is more important than Easter.’
- ‘Evangelism is an essential part of being Christian.’
- ‘Liturgy based on the Bible is more useful than informal worship.’
Each of these questions has the following instructions after the statement:
Evaluate the statement.
In your answer you should:
- refer to Christian teaching
- give reasoned arguments to support this statement
- give reasoned arguments to support a different point of view
- reach a justified conclusion