4 mark questions
- Explain two ways in which the belief that the Qur’an is the final revelation of God influences Muslims today.
- Explain two ways in which beliefs about predestination influence Muslims today.
- Explain two ways in which the belief that God is just influences Muslims today.
5 mark questions
- Explain two Muslim teachings about the authority of the Qur’an.
- Explain two Muslim teachings about the Imamate.
- Explain two Muslim teachings about God’s relationship with the world.
Remember, each question is followed by the line: Refer to sacred writings or another source of Muslim belief and teaching in your answer.
12 mark questions
- ‘The Qur’an is the only revelation from God a Muslim needs.’
- ‘Tawhid is the most important of all Muslim beliefs’
- ‘To say that God is both immanent and transcendent makes no sense.’
Each of these questions has the following instructions after the statement:
Evaluate the statement.
In your answer you should:
- refer to Muslim teaching
- give reasoned arguments to support this statement
- give reasoned arguments to support a different point of view
- reach a justified conclusion